Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hilarious Hindi Movie Titles

I have been so consumed with my job recently, that i have had little time to watch the trashy hindi movies that I normally love to watch! To catch up, I looked at a list of movies released this year and found some absolutely hilarious titles:
  • MR. KHUJLI
  • MR. HOT MR. KOOL
  • BHOOT UNCLE
  • MANORANJAN--THE ENTERTAINMENT
  • PANGA NA LO
  • ROCKY--THE REBEL
  • DIL SE POOCH KIDHAR JAANA HAI
  • GOOD BOY BAD BOY
  • UNNS...MEANS LOVE
  • HOT MONEY
  • HUSN---LOVE AND BETRAYAL
  • MOBILE PHONE
  • LOVE KE CHAKKAR MEIN

Need I comment on how devoid of content these movies may be? Are we really that desperate for escape that we would watch any of these? :)

1 comment:

Aditya said...

Shareen,

Told you many times now, the name is :BHOOT UNKLE not BHOOT UNCLE. It makes all the difference!